I am super stoked about what’s in this Summer’s Box! By the way, how adorable is the box artwork by Alyx House?! Quick recap if you are new to the fabfitfun world… This is a seasonal subscription and each box is $50 but valued over $200. This Summer box has $228 worth of goodies! Use my code BRANDIM for $10 off your first subscription. You can visit my previous post on the Spring Box here. I don’t want to hold ya’ll in suspense any longer so let’s just dive right into the contents of the box!
- Beach Waves Spray by fabfitfun– It’s beach time ladies. Even if you don’t live near the ocean, don’t let that stop you from having beach hair because beach hair is THE best. Made with meadow foam seed oil to protect and condition while still giving you that texture you crave.
- Ice Pop Molds by Betchsicles– These adorable Champagne popsicle molds are the perfect addition for any summer gathering. We just moved into a house with a pool too so it’s perfect timing! I can’t wait to try some different recipes. There’s also a bunch of other fun things on their website you should totally check out.
- Yoga Towel by Summer & Rose– The perfect moisture-wicking Yoga towel for that Namaste feeling all day long! (Also comes in Pink!)
- Daily Micro Derm Scrub by Stemulation– This scrub is ahhhhhmazing and it’s from an amazing luxury skincare line that incorporates powerful skin regeneration for more youthful and healthy skin! This is a gentle scrub that helps refresh the skin and you can use on the daily. (Follow with their skin serum for optimal results.)
- Gypset Luminous Lips by Passport to Beauty– Super rich in antioxidants and hydration and comes in 3 different shades! I recommend the Flower Child one!
- Atmosphere Protection Cream by Osea– I am loving this lightweight matte finish moisturizer especially because I work in the sun and I need serious help. ( There’s SPF in the Foundation and BB Cream I use, too.) My favorite is that they’re all natural, vegan, gluten free, and biodegradable! What could be better than that?!
- Canvas Tote by Trina Turk– I am just smitten with anything Trina Turk and this tote is perfect for the beach this summer! Side Note- The swimwear line is literally to die for!
- Extras: Cleansing Oil & BB Cream by Burts Bees– There were a couple of samples of each and I will definitely be purchasing full sized ones! The BB Cream is lightweight but very hydrating which I love because it’s summer and I’ll take as much hydrating as I can get! The Cleansing Oil is perfect for removing any dirt or makeup from your pores.
I hope you enjoyed my unveiling of the new summer box and hope you get one of your very own as well! Have an awesome Friday Love’s!!!
Location: Our Home || Sherman Oaks, California